Wednesday, July 1st, 2009 | artists, project wormwood
Over DeviantArt, I was contacted by Carlos Latuff, a political cartoonist and photographer from Brazil. We talked about Chernobyl, and he decided to draw a special artwork based on one of my pictures from Pripyat. I feel really flattered!
Be sure to check out Latuff’s other artwork on DeviantArt, very powerful (and Creative Commons licensed)!
1 Comment to “Ghosts of Prypiat”, by Carlos Latuff
Leave a comment
Looking for pictures from Chernobyl?
- Chernobyl Hospital « The Hyperarchival Parallax on About Me
- Lost Place – Tschernobyl | Picture & Geocachingblog on Chernobyl Journal
- Urban Decay « Uncategorized on Chernobyl Journal
- Abandoned places: Pripyat Hospital, Chernobyl | Under the Mountain Bunker on Chernobyl Journal
- Bên trong b?nh vi?n b? b? hoang ? Chernobyl | Vi?t Nam ??p – Hình ?nh ??p & tin t?c Vi?t Nam on Chernobyl Journal