So far, I have only sold prints at my exhibitions. Now, since I have received so many requests from abroad, I have made some selected pictures available as prints on Imagekind.com.
I really like Imagekind: The service allows you to pick the size, paper, canvas and frame of your print, the quality is really good, and they offer a 30-day money back guarantee. So far, I have used them for all my exhibitions and have never been disappointed.
PS: If you want exhibition quality, I recommend Hahnemühle Fine Art Pearl and Hahnemühle Photo Rag papers.
1 Comment to Prints now available on Imagekind
Leave a comment
Looking for pictures from Chernobyl?
- Chernobyl Hospital « The Hyperarchival Parallax on About Me
- Lost Place – Tschernobyl | Picture & Geocachingblog on Chernobyl Journal
- Urban Decay « Uncategorized on Chernobyl Journal
- Abandoned places: Pripyat Hospital, Chernobyl | Under the Mountain Bunker on Chernobyl Journal
- Bên trong b?nh vi?n b? b? hoang ? Chernobyl | Vi?t Nam ??p – Hình ?nh ??p & tin t?c Vi?t Nam on Chernobyl Journal