Sunday, October 4th, 2009 | abstract, decay, gallery, pixel art | No Comments
I have a huge respect for pixel artists; the simplicity, the love for the detail, and the whimsical results – it’s such a fun artform. Today, I’ve taken a couple of my newest abstract photographs and tried to morph them into pixel art pieces. All of them are hand-drawn, i.e. I haven’t just rescaled the original, but created them from scratch (that’s why the colors are sometimes a little off).
Looking for pictures from Chernobyl?
- Chernobyl Hospital « The Hyperarchival Parallax on About Me
- Lost Place – Tschernobyl | Picture & Geocachingblog on Chernobyl Journal
- Urban Decay « Uncategorized on Chernobyl Journal
- Abandoned places: Pripyat Hospital, Chernobyl | Under the Mountain Bunker on Chernobyl Journal
- Bên trong b?nh vi?n b? b? hoang ? Chernobyl | Vi?t Nam ??p – Hình ?nh ??p & tin t?c Vi?t Nam on Chernobyl Journal