Arte Binningen (2008)
- Title: Arte Binningen 08
- Artists: 30-40 international artists; feature photography exhibition by Timm Suess
- Opening Event: Friday, 17 October, 19:30
- Exhibition: Saturday, 18 October – Sunday, 26 October 2008
(Mon-Fri: 15-20h; Sat-Sun: 10-20h)
- Location: Kronenmattsaal, Kronenweg, Binningen, Switzerland (
- Website: http://arte-binningen.ch
Arte Binningen is the annual international art exhibition of Binningen, Switzerland. My works will be shown as a feature photo exhibition in parallel to the regular exhibition.
The center of my exhibition will be my Fruit of the Gloom series, which feature oversized fruit in empty halls. Furthermore I will show a cross-section of my interior, exterior and detail photographs. All pictures are available for purchase.
Check out the 1:20 to-scale model of the exhibition!
Photographs on display (framed)
All framed photographs are printed on Hahnemühle fine art paper.
Dimensions: 50 x 70 cm (including frame)
Prices: between CHF 190.- to 350.–
Further Photographs (artist’s folder)
All photographs are printed on Hahnemühle fine art paper.
Dimensions: 30 x 45 cm (no frame)
Prices: between CHF 90.- to 120.–
Looking for pictures from Chernobyl?
- Chernobyl Hospital « The Hyperarchival Parallax on About Me
- Lost Place – Tschernobyl | Picture & Geocachingblog on Chernobyl Journal
- Urban Decay « Uncategorized on Chernobyl Journal
- Abandoned places: Pripyat Hospital, Chernobyl | Under the Mountain Bunker on Chernobyl Journal
- Bên trong b?nh vi?n b? b? hoang ? Chernobyl | Vi?t Nam ??p – Hình ?nh ??p & tin t?c Vi?t Nam on Chernobyl Journal