Decadimento – Italian Decay (2010)
- Title: “Decadimento – Italian Decay” at “Pecha Kucha – Nacht der Bilder” (Basel’s third Pecha Kucha Night)
- Format: 10 “pecha kucha” presentations by various artists; ca. 200 visitors
- Date: 16 March 2010, 20:20
- Location: Unternehmen “Mitte”, Gerbergasse 30, Basel
- Website: pecha-kucha.org (main site – details for Basel here)
Pecha Kucha is a presentation format where presenters show 20 slides for 20 seconds each, resulting in a 6 minutes, 40 seconds show. Pecha Kucha Nights are a mix of poetry slams, slide shows and powerpoint presentations, with participants typically from the fields of architecture, design, photography and arts.
After the success of my presentation at the first Pecha Kucha night, the organizers re-invited me to present again. I showed a selection of photographs from four decaying locations from Italy. Check out the slides:
Looking for pictures from Chernobyl?
- Chernobyl Hospital « The Hyperarchival Parallax on About Me
- Lost Place – Tschernobyl | Picture & Geocachingblog on Chernobyl Journal
- Urban Decay « Uncategorized on Chernobyl Journal
- Abandoned places: Pripyat Hospital, Chernobyl | Under the Mountain Bunker on Chernobyl Journal
- Bên trong b?nh vi?n b? b? hoang ? Chernobyl | Vi?t Nam ??p – Hình ?nh ??p & tin t?c Vi?t Nam on Chernobyl Journal